#Legends take over MA

 
Cabo and Wabo got to meet Sarah and Nicole!!!!
 
 
*Backstory of Cabo and Wabo: When Sarah, Nicole and I visited Cabo in early December, I was about 19 or so weeks pregnant. It was epic. We were #legends at the Royal Solaris, drank winnie the poohs and banana sexys, our concierge guy "Jorge" was a hoot, we went on a glass bottom boat and saw THREE WHALES then spent the rest of day on Lover's Beach. Seriously, it couldn't have been more fun. While there, we nicknamed the boys "Cabo" and "Wabo" because of the bars and booze around town. I'm pretty certain the girls wanted them to seriously be named Cabo and Wabo. Haha so needless to say, Nicole had these adorable onesies made and gave them to the boys over the weekend.
 
 
Sarah and Nicole are some of the bestest people and bestest friends in the entire world. They are so reliable and supportive, constantly there to listen and lend a helping hand and OF COURSE always around for happy hour or a glass of wine. Honestly, I don't know what I would have done without them in California (or in my life in general). They surprised me this past weekend and flew all the way from LA to visit me and meet the boys. I drove the gals down the Cape to show them my house and the entire Phelan Compound. Here are a few shots of us in downtown Hyannis.
 
 

 
 
And then back at my place. Naturally, these two were amazing with the boys. Conor had a little sleepover in their room, and Caden spent the night in Mommy's room! Haha fun weekend in the Cape and Boston.

 
 
 
I also took them around Hyannis to see Keyes Beach, Craigville Beach, the Kennedy Compound and Squaw Island, as well as some food joints Baxter's Boathouse and Four Seas Ice Cream. Although WAY too short, it was a solid visit. 
 
When we got back to the city, my two little cannolis enjoyed stopping at the North End. We all met up on Monday and had a fun lunch! Chrissy was even able to visit us while on her lunch break. Mike's Pastry is always a must-see, so we grabbed a few cannolis and iced coffees at a local café. Nicole and I enjoyed the regular cannolis with chocolate chips and Sarah tried the espresso. They were nothing short of fabulous. :)
 



 
While in the North End, we also visited the Paul Revere statue and the Old North Church. Sarah loved her mini little tour of "Little Italy". It was quite fitting since she is going back to Italy in Oct!

 
We lounged out and enjoyed our bottles and cannolis. What a fun day. A HUGE thank you to Sarah and Nicole for visiting the east coast...and a huge thank you to Chrissy and Jimmy for helping out with the logistics. I'm so grateful! :)

 
xo,
Shaz
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cals Feb Vacation journal

This is What Miscarriage Looks Like…

Cadens Feb Vacation journal