Below are the pictures of C and C in the waiting room - while we waited for their pupils to dialate. I find these pictures hilarious because the picture of Conor (left) is SO him. He loves having two things in his hands as often as possible, which is hard because Caden usually has the second item of whatever it is that he has.....and he also loves raising his hands above his head. Grampa Callahan just taught him "TOUCHDOWN!" which is adorable.
And same goes for the picture of Caden, it depicts his personality perfectly. He is always moving a mile a minute, which is totally typical Caden. He is blurry, because he is constantly on the move! And another proud Mama moment -- Caden is officially WALKING! Like, zooming all around the house and the yard, walking every chance he can get. Go Caden, go!
- 6a.m.: Both wake and have 8oz bottle, change diapers, playtime!
- 8:30a.m.: Breakfast - pieces of fruit, yogurt, Cheerios, French toast, pancake (real small). They can feed themselves. 4-6oz bottle milk AFTER.
- 10a.m: Play outside!
- 11:30: Lunch - grilled cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, puffs, peanut butter sandwich. After lunch - Nap! Give C and C a bottle of milk or water. Dark room, sound machine, cameras. AWAKE.
- 2:30p.m.: Wake up! Playtime/walk outside/daniel tiger TV
- 3-3:30p.m.: Snack time - crackers, puffs, Cheerios, yogurt, fruit. Then playtime or walk outside. Water.
- 5p.m.: Dinner (veggies, cheese, hamburger, sandwich, yogurt)
- 7:15p.m.: Bath/bedtime routine and bottle milk
- 7:45p.m.: Sleeping