- Cranberry block cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, & grapes served with a variety of crackers.
- Homemade spinach/kale/artichoke dip served with warmed naan bread.
- Lemon & pine nut hummus served with sliced cucumbers and yellow bell peppers.
- Caprese salad with slices of the world's freshest tomatoes and basil. Yum! ;)
- Roasted summer squash, zucchini, brussels sprouts and asparagus with grilled BBQ marinated chicken.
- Peach and plum pie served with whipped cream -- paired with moscato wine.
- 2 wheat pie crusts - 1 chilled in a pie plate, the other rolled out flat
- 7 little yellow and magenta plums cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 peaches, with the skins removed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon
Below are the diced yellow and red plums. Look at those bright colors!
Pour the mixture into the chilled pie crust and before placing the other on top, zest a little bit of a lemon. I feel it accentuates the flavors.