December and early January Happenings

Hi!! Two posts in two days! I think my energy may be coming back. :)


These aren't the most flattering pictures of me, but this is basically what life looks like these days while 12.5 weeks pregnant with two toddlers. Mama is lying down as often as she can. I love reading to them - because they're really engaged. Lately we have been reading their favorite Daniel Tiger book. Thank you to Jimbo for capturing this real moment. :)



I failed to mention in my Christmas post that Jim's parents came over a few days after Christmas to celebrate. They gave the boys SO many fun new toys - they were in awe over some of the new things...like their new big wheel bikes! It was smart to get them the same one, and the same color, because no one fights over anything.  They also brought over a huge turkey dinner with all the sides and fixings - so I didn't have to lift a finger. It was such a nice visit.




Stockings!!




And just the other night, Aunties Chrissy and Lindsey came over for a nice relaxing dinner. We put the boys to sleep and we had a ham dinner and relaxed. Chrissy and Linds also brought cookies for dessert which we tossed in the oven and they hit the spot. They paired it with a port/chocolate wine - which I skipped out on - but sounded like it was fantastic. Oh, and then we all dominated Mario Kart wii. Haha I may have been the only one who had fun.



Shout out to my friend Kristin for coming over yesterday and playing with the boys!! She also brought them two fun new bright trucks that they love (slash fought over lol). And she made an amazing spinach dip with sour cream, garlic, scallions, and different cheeses. She brought it with some bread from a bread bowl at Market Basket. I found that to be super clever! Anyway, thanks for a fun day. Can't wait to do it again soon. :)


All for now. Hope you're having a great weekend!
Shaz

P.S. Here is a pregnant comparison pic - 12 weeks pregnant with A&B on the left, and currently 12 weeks pregnant with Baby C on the right.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cals Feb Vacation journal

This is What Miscarriage Looks Like…

Cadens Feb Vacation journal