First photo shoot of the YEAR!

This is going to be a short post - mainly because I am playing with the boys and I don't have much free time to type. But we had a fun little photo shoot this morning. Of course, it was nothing fancy or formal. The boys were eating some french toast, breakfast sausages, and strawberries - some of their very favorite foods. I took the happy opportunity to take a few pics of them. They are really into mimicking faces lately, especially Caden. He does this happy scrunchy nose face and it's too cute.

Hope this brings a smile to your face!  Happy long MLK weekend, and GO Patriots!

Caden -




Conor -




And a few other random candid favs. Here are the boys checking out Baby C.



And about to head off to school one morning...


Conor being his climbing mischievous self. ;)


Caden trying to copy but not getting very far. Hehe.


All for now,
Shaz

PS Flashback photo to 31 years ago....Chrissy meeting me for the first time, January 1985. I have probably already posted this picture to my blog, but I especially like it now because this is how old Conor and Caden are right now, 20 months!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is What Miscarriage Looks Like…

Cals Feb Vacation journal

Read Across America Week!