Happy Fathers Day to Some of the Best!

I know it's late -- but better late than never.

We had a very busy and fun day today. Jim went out golfing for Father's Day with a few friends, so I spent most of the day with my parents. My mom accompanied me to swim lessons this morning, and then we had a Callahan family BBQ at my Aunt Julie's with my Dads side of the family. It was a fun day - but not complete until I give three important Dads a well deserved Father's Day shoutout. Jimbo, my Dad, and my father-in-law Tom are three of the most selfless, thoughtful, and caring men around. They are some of the best Dads I know, and I couldn't be luckier....Conor and Caden either!

Here is a little photo compilation to show how much they are all loved!

























I mean, these guys mean the absolute world to me....







This is also a great opportunity to send a HUGE thank you to my Dad for buying and setting up this new swingset at your house. The boys absolutely love it. Thank you for being the best Grampa!!











Happy Father's Day to ALL the amazing Dads. We all love and appreciate everything you do. Keep up the good work. ;)

xo,
Shaz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cals Feb Vacation journal

This is What Miscarriage Looks Like…

Cadens Feb Vacation journal