My first 10 Days with 3 Kids....

Life is busy lately, but very fun. Here's Conor and Caden having fun at school, doing craft projects, and playing with Legos at home. It's really "business as usual" with them. They are acting like nothing really has changed and I'm very grateful for that.



Outside in our yard after school!


Mama and C and C bedtime stories. They can fit on my lap again! No more belly!!! :)


Mama and Cal snuggles


Cay
 Con
Cal


Cal is wearing the "Swaddleme" brand swaddle - I really can't rave about these enough. They are easy to use, compared to using a blanket to make a swaddle. I use them at night so Cal is nice and snuggled. Plus, I'm not worried about a blanket coming loose and covering his face. I am currently in the process of differentiating between day and night. With the twins, I would use this extra snug swaddle at night so they were swaddled real tight. In the daytime, I just let them sleep in their regular clothes. I think it helped. 

If you are looking for a gift for a new Mama, get these. These pictured are the 7-11 lb size I think. A size smaller (mostly made for preemies) have a zipper on them instead of the velcro. Caden used them for a short bit. They don't last very long, so I suggest the size pictured.

And flashback pic, here's Con and Cay wearing them too! Cay left, Con right (I can tell by their pacifiers).



All for now, have a great weekend!

xo,
Shaz and C-Cubed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cals Feb Vacation journal

This is What Miscarriage Looks Like…

Cadens Feb Vacation journal