Fall? Babies? Potty Training? Oh my....

Lots happening here at the Phelan household. The boys were a little under the weather last week. Conor had a head cold first, then Caden, and then Cal had it Monday. His first cold. I am feeling a little crappy now - but not bad at all. Here is me and Cal the other day. For his first cold, he handled it very well. :)


Conor and Caden playing with their new puzzle eggs. Each side has a shape - and they have to put it together. They also have different colors. Perfect for them.




Here is our mild attempt at potty training. Each night, I take these out and bring them in the den. I strip them of their shorts and diapers. They run around and I continually ask them to sit on the potty. They love sitting there - just not sure if they understand the concept. One day at a time...certainly not rushing it.


My mom and I found a groupon for a $30 "Foot Reflexology" at Super Feet in Wilmington. We went on Tuesday after Cal's traumatic 2 month appointment. Turns out he had a small fever due to his cold. They ended up doing a catheter to check if he had a UTI. They also skipped the shots because he had a fever - but instead, they drew blood to check his white blood cell count. It was really long, really scary, and A LOT for a two month old to handle. He did great. He was so brave. And everything came back normal. So this relaxation appointment was very much needed. Cal slept the whole time!!




I started gathering some fall decorations around the house. I usually buy my mums at McCue's Garden Center in Woburn. They are $20 each and just stunning. I love how bold and massive they are. They are going to get even fuller!




Here's a pic of my boys and my mums from last year. ;)


Look at these three!! All about 6 weeks to 2 months old, same outfit of course. #concaycal.


This is how I pick them up from daycare...



Then we go in the backyard and I immediately jump on the hammock! Lol.


All for now!

xo,
Shaz

PS Flashback photo....Caden and Conor in their bassinets at two months. And just yesterday.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cals Feb Vacation journal

This is What Miscarriage Looks Like…

Cadens Feb Vacation journal