Sunflowers Galore!!

How AMAZING are these sunflowers? 

For the past few years, I have seen these sunflower pics on facebook. I never knew where they were - so I looked it up last week. I saw that they were located on a farm in Newbury, so I decided we needed to go. My mom came with us. Here are some of my fav pics from yesterday.


Conor and Mom

Caden and Mom

Cal and Mom






We found friends Lindsay and Britney at the farm! Unknowingly, I offered to take their picture and they recognized Conor and Caden!! HA! It was sooooo fun. Great seeing you girls!



My mom let Caden use her phone....we were deciding whether that was a good idea or not after he unlocked it.

Our family walk later last night - we walked to get ice cream! The boys are teething so I thought it might help.



I made some "lactation cookies" for myself and my friend Shayla. I tweaked the recipe a bit this time. Hopefully they're good!

Ingredients:
  • 1.5 cups rolled oats
  • 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
  • 1 teaspoon chia seeds 
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1 cup "applesauce" - raw apple in a blender 
  • 1/4 cup peanutbutter
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 tablespoon coconut oil
  • 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder 
  • 2/3 cup whole almonds 
  • 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips




Here is Colby Farm's website. And here is the sunflower page. They can be found at 50 Scotland Road, Newbury, MA and they're open from 9AM-6:30PM. You should go!!

All for now!
xo,
Shaz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cals Feb Vacation journal

This is What Miscarriage Looks Like…

Cadens Feb Vacation journal