Conor, Caden, Cal, Callahans, and Carrot Cake!

Here's a little taste of our Saturday morning. We are prepping for Chrissy and Lindsey's going away party at 3pm today. I decided to make a carrot cake to bring over!


The boys played great - they even played a lot with Cal. They are starting to include him so much more. He loves scooting around in his walker while Conor and Caden ride their bikes. Sometimes they play with him in his walker which he loves. He feels SO cool. :)


Cal was the best little helper. ;)  I saw the recipe on facebook when one of my friends shared it. I thought - hey, I have all those ingredients...might as well give it a try! Link here - http://www.momontimeout.com/2012/08/to-die-for-carrot-cake-recipe/ .


In addition to the usual flour, sugar, eggs, etc - it called for pineapple, coconut, carrots, and lots of nuts!



I placed it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.


Ta-da!

I only made one layer, but made sure to load it up with homemade frosting! I used cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and a dash of milk! I whipped it together and let Conor and Caden lick the beaters.



Here's hoping it's delicious! Heading into Boston to see the Callahans in a few hours.

All for now!

xo,
Shaz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cals Feb Vacation journal

This is What Miscarriage Looks Like…

Cadens Feb Vacation journal