2019 - The Year of Shaz!

Well everyone, 2019 has been a year of #selfcare for Mom!  I have done a few fun things that may not seem like much, but I have been seriously neglecting myself over the last four years. I have gone through two pregnancies and produced three humans in 26 months, and been barely surviving over the last few years since then. Now my boys are growing and thriving and developing and about to begin kindergarten in the fall. Needless to say, I am one proud Mom. Anyway, I have been doing a few little things that I thought I would share with you all. :)

First and foremost, I visited with my cousin Jodie this morning who is a hair stylist at Dellaria Salon in Lexington, MA. She is an absolute rockstar. I typically mention 1 or 2 things I would like to do with my hair and she hits it out of the park. If anyone is interested in getting their hair cut or styled PLEASE call Jodie. She's amazing.

Here is a before and after from today -


Last month, I decided to do a coolsculpting treatment on my abdomen since I still have a belly from my pregnancies. It was definitely a different experience and very very cold. The procedure basically targets and freezes fat cells to reduce or eliminate them from a certain area. Here are a few pics from my treatment.




Here is my before and after pic from the treatment - it will keep improving until next month, as well. Anyone who is interested in a coolsculpting treatment, let me know. I had my procedure done at the Novo Sano location at Baldwin Park in Woburn, here is the website: https://novosano.com/ I had my appt with Debbie. She was GREAT!

I have been baking a lot more recently - here is a pic of my banana bread from last weekend. And I have been working out at work a lot more these days. Thanks to my good friends at my office Hayley and Ashlyn who keep me going!!


Over my birthday weekend a few weeks ago, Jim and I went for massages and I also gave myself a facial using these products from the Image skincare line which is my FAVORITE. They are sold at my mom's work, Novo Sano. My mom's name is Barbara and she specializes in Electrology and Laser Hair Removal. I have also had countless hair removal treatments over the last two decades.


Later that night, some of my absolute besties came out during a snowstorm and celebrated my 34th with me!! I know it's been a few weeks but thanks again everyone! It meant so much to me!


Here's to the year of me - focusing more on what makes me happy so I can keep my kiddos happy! CHEERS EVERYONE! GO PATS!!

xo,
Shaz

PS I am also going to see Eric Church tonight at the TD Garden in Boston with my cousin Jessie and could not be more excited!  Lucky Shaz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cals Feb Vacation journal

This is What Miscarriage Looks Like…

Cadens Feb Vacation journal